- What is hyaluronic acid and how it is injected
Hyaluronic acid is naturally present in our body, it is the lubricant molecule that works in many different ways to keep us healthy and active. Hyaluronic acid is also made in laboratory. The method of production involves genetically modified bacteria that can produce the hyaluronic acid in large quantities, which is filtered extensively so that we get finish product that is pure and identical to human hyaluronic acid.
- What are the benefits of hyaluronic acid injections
As we age, our body collagen declines, our skin loses the ability to preserve moisture. As the result, the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines and discoloration become more and more visible. Hyaluronic acid dermal fillers are injected under the surface of the skin to revive the lost volume of the skin and also to fill deep folds. Moreover, people apply hyaluronic acid to the skin to retain skin moisture, to heal wounds, burns and skin ulcers.
- Summarizing hyaluronic acid benefits
- Hyaluronic acid is a lubricating fluid that’s naturally found in the skin, eyes, joints, fluid and connective tissue.
- Because HA has a very high capacity for holding water, it’s used in supplement, lotion, eye drop or serum form to give structure and moisture to damaged tissue.
- Certain types of HA also have anti-inflammatory properties and help reverse collagen/cartilage loss.
- Benefits of using hyaluronic acid including firming aging skin, reducing achy joints, moisturizing wounds and rewetting dry eyes.
At Ideal Body Clinic, we offer great service at affordable prices! Be sure to check out our deals on Dermal Fillers today by calling our clinic at 514 998 0998. The treatment is offered in all 3 locations of our clinic: South Shore (Chateauguay), Montreal-East, and Montreal (Monkland village).